Due to recent appointments on large scale power projects, BT Bell Consulting Engineers is looking to strengthen their Engineering team with an experienced AutoCAD and Revit Technician. Based at our office in Hexham, Northumberland, you will be responsible for the coordination, delivery and quality of drawing work undertaken at the office.
You will report directly to the Engineering Lead and the responsibilities will include:
· Carry out AutoCAD 2D and 3D drawing tasks with high quality output with minimal supervision.
· Experience in structural steelwork detailing and RC detailing.
· Produce 3D models in Revit with an understanding of BIM and project collaboration with other external parties.
· Ensure designs are completed in accordance with CDM Regulations.
· Manage CAD workload and support the other technicians.
· Raising and resolution of technical queries
· Establish working relationships with clients and supply chain representatives.
What BT Bell Consulting Engineers offer:
At BT Bell we believe that people matter. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
Packages include –
A competitive salary
20 days holiday (rising to 25) + Bank Holidays
Contribution Pension scheme
Cycle to Work scheme
If you think you would like to join our team then submit your CV via our careers page (www.btbell.co.uk/careers) and we’ll get back to you!